August 22, 2010

Floral at Sonic Boom 2010

It was last night, Aug 21, at White Space in Makati and it was my first time to attend this event. Sonic Boom is actually an annual event and it was their 4th year last night. Sonic Boom is a celebration of different OPM bands, mostly are rock bands, all over the country. At first, Jaja and I were not so sure about this because we felt like we were overdressed for an event like this, 'cos most of the people we were seeing were in shirt-jeans-sneakers outfit.
IMG_3690
Is this overdressed for a rock bands event? Or wrong choice of outfit? Hahaha

cardigan: Mexx/floral top: thrifted/shorts: F&H/shoes: Pedro
IMG_3748
Partners in crime. Haha
IMG_3753

I met Jaja's long lost friend, Carla. She was like the funniest girl. I really like her!
IMG_3740
With Carla. Give us more beers!
IMG_3698
IMG_3739

Honestly, at first I never thought I will enjoy that night but when people were starting to fill the area, the event became livelier. And I saw many interesting people, mostly are from rock bands. And I realized, supporting OPM rock bands is a good thing. :]

24 comments:

Wynne Prasetyo said...

you have a great style, do you know that? i love how fashionable you look in this outfit :)

BARESTUDY (Janelle) said...

i like your outfit.. it's fab.. i still have yet to plan my own outfit for the lady gaga concert next week. excited na ko! Hehe

http://barestudy.blogspot.com

Gilbert Ganda said...

that red lace up are from prada last christmas collection!

teehee I like your outfit duh! its quite fashionable!


xx
follow/link me if you dont mind!

Laura said...

Great blouse!

Ray said...

Cute outfits and great shots;))
follow if u like http://rayabo.blogspot.com/

Sophia said...

ah! you're too cute. i love this look. the cardigan + shorts + shirt = perfection. sometimes i wish i was lanky so i could rock this kinda look. work it!

STARR said...

I love the outfit esp the shirt. Its ok to stand out :)

Lee Oliveira said...

Lovely style you have..
you shirt is fabulous
LOx

Carla Habboo said...

I ♥ you Joeward! Haha! Next Meiday tara ha =)

KD said...

my! you have skinnier legs than me!!!! envaaaaaaaaay!

Nemerae said...

Love the print of your shirt!!

Bárbara said...

i like your outfit!!!! :) looks you guys had a great time!

Alan Li said...

I'm digging the shirt :)

Mademoiselle Ruta said...

You look incredible!!!! I love your top.

Don't forget to enter my Lucky Brand earrings giveaway!

Raez said...

love your outfit, way to rock them short shorts!

xx raez

wobblinbetty said...

you look fab!

Kira Aderne said...

You are so cool guy! I love shorts, I wish all men could be like you...very chic and elegant!

Love,

Kira

Jade Purple Brown said...

i love your floral top, you always look amazing!

jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

Alisa said...

Hey I absolutely love your blog I followed you I think u will also like my blog and if so plz follow
http://highendfashioncomau-alisa.blogspot.com/

Grace said...

I love your shirt and shoes!

Love Grace.

G said...

Nevertheless, I like how your outfit looks on you. :) And your partner in crime, pretty!

-Gayle from www.gayleisvolatile.blogspot.com

Kiyo said...

I love your outfit, especially the shorts! I want a pair like that :)

Anonymous said...

Hi - I am certainly glad to discover this. cool job!

Anonymous said...

Justified making my earliest notify at joewardm.blogspot.com, which seems to be a wonderful forum!