July 11, 2012

I Was Wearing PINK

Wedding is one of the things (I think) 
I will never experience in my entire gayful life. Ehehe. 
But I like attending wedding ceremonies bec 
I can see bridal gowns (malamang!), 
I eat good food and it's buffet (PG lang!), 
and I see a lot of friends and familiar faces. 

One of my dearest friend, Misha, had her wedding 
last July 7,2012 at Our Lady of Lourdes Parish Church in Tagaytay City.
The theme or motif was pastel. I decided to wear PINK 

top, shorts; Jellybean/ shoes; Jeffrey Campbell/ bag; SM Dept. Store/ necklace; a gift from Apes

It also became a high school reunion. 
Seeing friends from high school is a breath of fresh air.
Esp seeing your high school crush! :))

Hanapin nyo yung high school crush ko jan! Hahahaha :))


The reception was at Josephine's Tagaytay.
 And I was reunited with my high school best friends!!! :)

SMILE!!!
Actually, yung iba dyan parang nakasama ko sa Coron, 2 weeks ago before the wedding. Hahaha
My 6 dwarfs! CHAROT! Hahaha
I spent my entire high school life with them! I so missed them a lot! :)
We're missing Cez. TEAR!!!
This girl in a plunging neckline, Sarah, is one of my good friends in
high school who is not part of our "TROPA" or circle of friends. Hahahahaha.
But I really love this girl kasi bakla din to, parang si Sarins, the one in blue.




CONGRATULATIONS, Mr. and Mrs. Corpus!!!

FYI, they're high school sweethearts.
So totoo talaga yung happy endings no?!
I am so happy for both of them. :)


No comments: