July 28, 2012

It Was My Birthday

Though my family was not here on my birthday, 
I was happy because I celebrated it with my closest friends. 
It was actually unplanned, biglaan kumbaga. Hahaha.
What happened was I asked Sarins to text our girl friends and luckily,
 all of them replied and said YES.
Except for Rose Ann who went back to Manila.

I was not really prepared that time because it was unplanned. 
And it was actually raining so hard too, so I just wore something comfy, yung chill lang.
top; F&H/ shorts; bazaar/ sandals; Charles & Keith/ bag; vintage
Actually, it was a double celebration with CheChe. Magkasunod kami ng birthday. :)
We decided to eat at Yellow Cab, maiba naman! Hahaha. 
But seriously, I really love pizza that's why I decided to have it at YC. 
YUMMY!!!

These people have a big part in making the person who I am today. WOW! Hahaha. 
Pero totoo, kasi kasama ko sila since highschool ako. 
Sila ang kasama ko habang nagbibinakla ako! Hahahaha. 
Kaya I was so happy that we were so complete, sayang si Rose Ann wala eh. 





 
Buti na lang nagawan ni Sarins ng paraan na makasam si Rose Ann kahit sa picture lang. Hahahah
Thank you so much, girls!!! Love you all!!! :)

 

 

No comments: