August 3, 2009

The Most Memorable Retreat of Our Lives - Part 1

I don't have any post this past 3 days because we had our retreat. We had it on Aug 1-3 at Caleruega, Tagaytay. That was the best and the most memorable retreat,not only of my life but of our whole batch's lives. But first, I'll post the fun part of it.



When I was in high school, since I was from a Dominican school,I already experienced Caleruega. We also had our retreat in that place. So, our first day was a rainy day. We arrived there and the rain was pouring. We had of course our orientation about the place and then we had our snack. One of my favorites in that place is their food. We always had a buffet meal and the food was so good. Anyway, all the sessions we had with Fr. Allan and Fr. Stephen were really inspiring. I had my confession after 3 years. All of us had the best bonding moments ever. The last day was the most memorable and the most life changing experience ever! I'll tell it in Part 2 of this post.

No comments: