June 26, 2009

Bye Gorgeouses! (Michael Jackson & Farrah Fawcett)

This is a tragic day for the entertainment industry because two of the most memorable showbiz people passed way.


Farrah Fawcett (1947 - 2009)


Michael Jackson (1958 - 2009)


The death of Farrah Fawcett was expected because everybody knows that she has a cancer but Michael Jackson's death is really a surprise. Donn messaged me that MJ is dead and I can't believe it at first but after I saw the news, I was so shocked. He died because of cardiac arrest. It's just so shocking. I'm not a fan of MJ but he's an icon and I know everybody is sad. Farrah on the other hand was a brave lady. She became an inspiration not only for those who have cancer but also for all of us.

I offer my sincere condolences to their children, family, friends and fans.

No comments: