April 19, 2009

Absolutely an Experience

I have a fear of heights since the day I knew I'm gay. Since then, I'm afraid of looking down at high places like in malls. I really don't like peeking at the 3rd or 4th floor, it gives me goosebumps. But this afternoon, we were at Club Manila East and they have an attraction there, diving at a height of 3 to 4-floor building and you'll fall in a 14-feet pool. Laiza and I were so amazed because we thought that it's so exciting and we tried it.



That's me!It was a shivering experience but it felt great!It felt like you're riding in Anchor's Away of Enchanted Kingdom and you will fall in a 14-feet swimming pool. I'm so proud of myself because I did it for three time s with Laiza, Patty and Jaboy. That was really fun, and tiring actually.

2 comments:

[D][O][N][K][Y] said...

gurl exage naman! paang wala man 2 storeys ung height e!hahahaha! congrats!

JoewardM said...

akala mo lang un!maliit kasi ung pic.promise mataas yan,tingnan mo nga ung chura ko jan.halos mahiwag na yung katawan ko.hahaha.

hoy grabe yan!parang naiwan ung konsensya ko dun sa taas. haha