March 8, 2009

American Idol Top 13 (Late Update)

Yeah I know, this one is so so late. Hahaha. But I've just seen it today. Hahaha.



Adam Lambert, Alexis Grace, Allison Iraheta, Danny Gokey, Jorge Nuñez, Kris Allen, Lil Rounds, Michael Sarver, Scott MacIntyre, Anoop Desai, Jasmine Murray, Matt Giraud, Megan Joy Corkrey

I was so shocked because I thought it will only be 12, but I guess they thought the more the merrier and it was Anoop who's the lucky 13th. I thought he will never make it but the judges decided he'll be the 13th contestant. I like Anoop, I don't know why but I like him, as a singer and as an individual. Hahaa. Megan Corkrey's also in. YeaY! :]

OMG, all of my bets are in (Allison, Kris, Anoop and Megan)! This will be a nice show. I'm so excited for the next episodes! :]

No comments: