February 14, 2009

What the ....!

I really don't know what I feel right now but it's mixed emotions. First, I'm disappointed because our Lyco.ice.cream didn't get any of the awards in our Product Innovation Exhibit. I admit, I expected that we'll get at least an award with our product because most of the comments I heard are good and they keep on saying that our ice cream is delicious but we got nothing! Well I'm not mad at anyone or anybody but I'm mad at myself. I know expecting so much is bad and that's what happened to me. I relied on what people said and that's it. Oh well, that's life, suck it or it'll suck you!

At the lighter side of my day, I celebrated the Valentine's Day with my friends. Read the next post for details. :]

By the way, I'm ok now. I have no hard feelings at all, I guess. Hahaha.

No comments: