February 11, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONN!

Today, Feb.11,2009, is the birthday of my one and only Donn Angelo Hizon. Hahaha. Seriously, Donn is one of my best friends, even though he's always mad at me. Hahaha. He knows how I care for him and how much I love him, and vice versa. I think Donn is smiling right now while reading this. Hahaha.



I thought Donn will not celebrate his birthday because of some problems but Rika (his sister), Erika (his cousin), Juancho (his brother) and Vonkie (his cousin,Erika's bf.haha) prepared a surprise birthday celebration for him. I went there but I was late because I watched the Mr. and Ms. Eng'g pageant, but it's ok, I still enjoyed the food. Hahaha. Debbie and Flo also came but they're also late. Hahaha.




HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONN!WE LOVE YOU! :]]

No comments: