June 16, 2011

Our Boracay Experience: June 10-12, 2011

So I went to Boracay with my best friends. We planned to go there a long long time ago and on June 10-12, it became successful. The date was not so good because the month of June is the start of wet season, pero sorry, hindi kami nagpa-pigil! Go to Bora pa rin!
1
waiting in vain!
The travel hour was kinda long but it was worth it. We arrived in Boracay like 7pm so we decided to buy "pasalubong" to save time and to see the whole Boracay sea shore. So we went to D'Mall to buy some pasalubong and stuffs.
2a
2b
buying pasalubongs and stuffs from Boracay
Our second day was the most exciting part because we did almost all of the activities that you can do in Boracay. Well, except for Banana Boat (which they don't like), Flying Fish (which looks funny), and Para-gliding (which is expensive). We did island hopping (so tiring), snorkeling (I had fun feeding so many fish), Helmet diving (which was really scary but fun), and we went to Puka Beach.
3a
island hopping using the speedy boat
3b
snorkeling. there was a lot of fish underwater, PROMISE!
3c
PUKA bitch, I mean beach. ehehe
And of course, we didn't forget to PARTEY in Boracay! Papalagpasin ba naman ang tipar?! Of course NOT!!! We had so much fun and I saw a lot of Korean and Chinese cute guys. :]]

4a
I was wearing sheer! SORRY! haha

4b

Our last day, of course we went home. Hahaha. Bitin sya, I have to admit. But I had fun! I really love Boracay. Before I went to Bora, I heard so many good things about the place.
5b

They are so right, Boracay is a really beautiful place. I'll go back there, and that's for sure! :]

3 comments:

april ocampo said...

I love your blog joewee :)

BARESTUDY (Janelle) said...

i miss bora, and your sheer party clothes. hehe!!

natagalan ka sa 1hr travel? imagine my 12-hr flight from canada to manila! haha!! (my most recent flight was 16 hrs due to a 5hr stop over coz PAL screwed up. hehe)

Janelle
http://barestudy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Kuya, san kayo nagstay at how much nagastos nyo sa fare and accomodation? Gusto ko sana pnta Tnx.