May 19, 2011

Night of Firsts: Launch of Elite Manila and The Fashion Academy Manila

Last night,May 18, at A-Venue Mall, Elite Model Management Manila and The Fashion Academy Manila were officially launched. I'm one of the bloggers who GeislerMaclang invited to see an exclusive sneak peek of what these 2 fashion institutes will bring to us. I'm really happy and excited to share what happened last night. It was one of the most FAB nights I've had, ever! Full of art, fashion and celebrities, and I felt I was a celebrity too, CHARING! Hahaha. But seriously, it was like a fashion/art gala.
P1000347 P1000342
Pauly, Apes and I attacked the event! Thanks lovers! :]

P1000337
Look at the crowd! Most of them were media people.


We've seen a collaborative exhibit by famed and award-winning designers of Team Manila, ace lensman Xander Angeles of Edge of Light Studios, and guest creative director Raymond Gutierrez.
P1000350
P1000348

The photos are really interesting and so creative. And I have my favorites, there were two photos that caught my attention.
P1000343
Borgy Manotoc
P1000355
Frank Magalona

Please don't ask me why I liked these photos! :] Borgy was not there but Frank was present. I didn't know who Frank Magalona was, I didn't know Maxene has a hot brother! Although Elmo is cuter than Frank, Elmo is too young. Ehehe. Anyway, I spotted some interesting people both in fashion and showbiz.

P1000341
the "prettyful" Pauline Prieto in her amazing leather jacket
P1000352
the gorgeous Phoemela Baranda. something happened befor this shot. Hahaha
P1000354
and the fashion diva, Liz Uy.
Pauly, Apes and I were really amazed how gorgeous Liz Uy. After seeing her in person, I can consider her as one of the most beautiful women I've seen. I was starstruck-ed, teh! I had a chance to get some shots with Solenn Heussaff, Maxene Magalona and much more. I'll post the photos after Pauly uploaded it. Ehehe.

And to summarize the whole experience, Pauly, Apes and I enjoyed the night. Kyss provided the after-party, there were food and drinks, interesting people, art and fashion. I would like to thank Ms. Avery and GeiserMaclang for the invite. I had so much fun!
P1000340
with Ave of GeiserMaclang. next time ulet ah?! :]
P1000357
shirt,coat and jeans; thrifted/shoes; GoldDot/bag; Memo

No comments: