December 10, 2010

Black Attack at MEG Face Search 2010

First and foremost, I would like to thank Ces Gahuman for inviting me to attend this event. Thanks, Ces! :]
And sorry for a super duper late post. :]]



5229236497_b69bcf5224
top/cape/coat; G200 Pink/V-neck top; Forever21/printed leggings; Giordano/wedge boots; Forever21/bag; Jaja's


The final ten were revealed in Amber Ultra Lounge at Fort Bonifacio. Before they revealed the final 10, we had a dinner at Trio Restaurant and I had a chance to meet MEG's editor-in-chief, Ms. Pewee Reyes. She is really adorable and I really like her! I was not expecting an EIC to be like her. At first, I thought she's kinda stiff and formal, but when she approached us, she was really nice and she was really perky. I really adore Peewee. And I love her outfit that night!


tumblr_lcy6mejYxP1qzylih
"The Fantastic Gurl" Ms. Peewee Reyes in the center with MYX VJs Bianca and Nel (I think)


I also met 3 bloggers and we were all wearing something black!


5229802454_1130d41df5 tumblr_lcy6i1m1yi1qzylih
Black Attack!!!
from l-r: "The Super Cute DUO" (WOW!) Christine and Camille of BigBangsTheory and "The Wondeful" (NAKS!) Tin Iglesias of Fashion Ate the World


In all fairness, the party was a blast! I really had fun. I hope Ces will invite me again in other events. :]
BTW, thanks for the photos Tin! Tnx teh! :]

Anyway, so who will you VOTE for MEG's March Cover?!


65594_10150339299380113_92076985112_16234773_4820558_n
The Top 10 Finalists
from l-r: Bea, Madge, Margo, Christia, Monique, Maya, Deb, Phoebe, Yumi, Danna


Visit MEG's website or MEG's Facebook fan page for more info on how to VOTE.

3 comments:

Big Bangs Theory said...

Wow "The Super Cute Duo" Hahaha :) :"> It was super nice meeting you! You're so cute! :D

<3 Camille
http://bigbangstheory.blogspot.com

STARR said...

Looking super sleep ;)

KC said...

hey, you're the guy in pauline's play, right? grabe, you're so ferosh! love it!! :)

nouveauskin.blogspot.com