February 2, 2010

Red Carpet at the 2010 Grammy Awards

And the 2010 Grammy Awards was held. Just search the net for the winners. I want the red carpet. There are some interesting wardrobe, as the ever the usual, in this year's Grammy. Well actually, every year there are SOME interesting wardrobe in any awards' night.
source
01red_gaga2
Lady Gaga. Yeah! Let's give it to her.
01red_gold
L-R: Katy Perry, Beyoncé and Heidi Klum. Obviously, Heidi Klum got it. Oh Katy, Oh Beyoncé. I love you both but not in those dresses. Though Queen B got the most number of awards, I think. I still love you B!Who doesn't?
01red_black1x
L-R:Jennifer Hudson, Ciara and Britney Spears. This one is for Jen Hudson. What is the BIG problem with the two of you, Ciara and Britney!? Esp you, Britney?! "Yung totoo Britney?!Yung totoo!"
01red_white
L-R:Rihanna, Pink and Carrie Underwood. They all got it! But Rihanna really nailed this one. They are the show-stopper group.
01red_color1
L-R:Mary J. Blige, Taylor Swift and Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland. Taylor Swoft didn't get the memo. It's Grammy Awards, not Mommy Awards. She's the youngest in this group but her dress is the most outdated. But I think she got so many awards. Kudos to you!
01red_brownx
L-R:Keri Hilson, Colbie Caillat and Ashanti. I love you all esp you Keri. And yeah, I love you all. Uhhhhh! NEXT!
01red_minix
L-R:Ke$ha, Miley Cyrus and Imelda May. I am giving this to Miley Cyrus! Super love her dress. And I actually don't know who that Imelda May is. Ehehehhe.
01red_men2
L-R:Adam Lambert, Jamie Foxx and Ricky Martin. I'll go for Ricky Martin. He's blazing hot with that hair style and his jacket.
01red_jonas
L-R:Kevin, Joe and Nick Jonas. The Jonas Brothers. I think they worked the red carpet right. Esp Joe. I crush him! :]
01RED_PEAS
L-R:Taboo, Stacy 'Fergie' Ferguson, apl.de.ap and will.i.am of Black Eyed Peas. Nothing to say. Next!
01red_linkin
Linkin Park. I just want to see them. They're still alive! :]

The next awards' night is the Oscar's!And for sure there will be SOME interesting people with their SOME interesting wardrobe on that night.

No comments: