November 17, 2009

UNO Fashion Show '09

OK. First and for most, I really didn't know how we got the invites but all I know is that Philinda was so great giving us that invite. Hahahaha.

with Philinda "The Great". Hahaha

That was at NBC Tent The Fort Global City, Taguig and there were many people that night. We saw some celebs as well but there were two of them that really caught our attention. A male and a female celeb. They really made our night! They were really WERQ-ing their outfits and all. Hahahahah. We were singing Supermodel song all night after seeing them, you better WERQ! Hhaahahaha.


Sorry for my facial expression here. I was not ready at that time. Hahaha.


I really missed this GURRRL! :]

Next up is Paul's birthday party on Nov 21. We will be there with our "Paul Canlas outfit". Hahaha.

No comments: