October 20, 2009

Wish me LUCK!

These past few weeks were not so good. My quizzes are like the lowest of all in our class. I'm a graduating student already and I don't want to fail any subjects right now. There was a time, I think 2 weeks ago, that I really felt so dumb and stressed out because of the results of my quizzes. I just can't take it! In my college life, I didn't fail any subjects, except for Drawing 102 which I really didn't like, but nonetheless, I passed all my previous subjects. And if I'll fail these 2 major subjects, I really don't know what to do. What I know is that I'm not going to be a regular student and worst, I'm not going to graduate on time with my classmates and friends. UHHHHH!



This week is our Final Examination Week and I have to get at least 60/100 in these 2 major subjects that I am not so good at. The first one, Kinetics, was done awhile ago. I don't know if I'll get a high score with that one but what I did was to write many solutions as I could, hoping this will give me high partial points. Hopefully, with those solutions, I'll get 60/100 score.

Next in line is Unit 2 and it will be tomorrow. This one is like my lowest graded subject. I don't know what happened to this one, why I got so low with that subject. I think I'll just do what I did with Kinetics. I'll just write many solutions as I could for partial points.

These are the two MAJOR subjects that are giving headache,stress and chills. We also have Unit 3 and other subjects but these 2 are my ultimate concerns. Oh well, I know He will never fail me. I just trust God and yeah, I need some good luck! Wish me luck guys! :]

photo by Flickr.com

1 comment:

Wilberchie said...

keri lang yan gurl! Aja! ako din problemada din!