September 15, 2009

G.A. 2009

Our last G.A.,hopefully! Hahaha. The theme was about Gems because it's the 75th year anniversary of Chemical Engineering of UST, the DIAMOND year and therefore,our outfit should be or with something shiny,shimmery and sparkly!And because of that, I was not prepared. Hahaha


with Albert who didn't follow the theme! Haha

The usual G.A. had this class presentation. We had our ChESNN skit, I was Krizzy and Jepoy was Bhoy.

I had fun being Krizzy! Hahahaha. We had Kambal sa Luma and of course, the album of I and Baby James. Grab your copy now! Hahahah


Our class performance was the Harui Dance, am I right?And it was a cute dance,actually.


That night was a BLAST. All the awards were got by our batch. The Early Birds'award (Domeng and Randy), Best Attendance (5B), Best Dressed Male and Female ( Donn and Apple) and The Best Class Presentation, of course, to us, 5A! :]



Apple and Donn, hailed as Female and Male Best Dressed. WOW! Hahaha

5A bagged the 1st place. WOW!Hahaha

And of course, we had the opportunity to be with the Laurito's.


I was so surprised that Sir Abet came. :]

We all had a great and fun night. I want to have a party like that again! :]

No comments: