August 5, 2009

I Kissed a Foot

We had our retreat, right?Part of one session is to re-enact the "washing of the feet" that was made by Jesus when he knew that he's going to be crucified. The first one that was chose by Fr. Stephen was Junnie. The rule was to chose a classmate that will do the washing of the feet,actually only a foot, and then kiss it. I was at the back of Junnie that time and guess what, Junnie chose me. He washed my foot and then...

he kissed it. Look at my face.Hahaha. I don't know why, but I just don't like the feeling of kissing my feet. Hahaha. I'm sorry Junnie for this kind of reaction but thank you for choosing me. :]

And because I was chose, I had to do the same thing. The first thing that came to my mind was not to choose the one who was wearing a pair of shoes because his/her foot will be so smelly. Hahahah. The first person that came into my mind was Apple and I did choose her. I washed her foot and then I kissed it.


I really don't like the idea of this, kissing a foot. This was my first time to kiss a foot and I was so thankful that Apple has a clean foot. Hahaha. You can watch the video below. Hahha.

No comments: