February 23, 2009

Joeward's Oscars Best and Worst Dressed of 2009

Best Dressed



1. Taraji P. Henson. I love her dress. Simplicity is really beauty. Love how the dress is layered and the color fits her. And the necklace, it's BAM-ming.
2. Sarah Jessica Parker. This is the kind of dress that only SJP can work. I think she's stunning with this dress and I love her hair.
3. Marion Cotillard. Love her and the dress. She's always wearing a fab and chic dress for Oscars. Love the sparkles and the layering of this dress.
4. Angelin Jolie. As the ever usual, a simple black dress and she's working it. Love her green earrings, it gives a punch to the dress. I just love her.
5. Alicia Keys. Love the color of this dress, it really fits her. And it complements her body so well. I just love her like Jolie.
6. Penelope Cruz. I love the retro vive going on here, the Victorian effect of the dress. Again, simplicity is really beauty.


Worst Dressed



1. Miley Cyrus. What was she thinking? I love sparkles but not too much! Is she a chandelier?hahaha.
2. Jessica Beil. What happened to your dress?It looks like unfinished. It's just so straight! And the color, it's so boring.
3. Heidi Klum. Uh!Where is Tim Gunn? He didn't help her to choose a better dress.
4. Freida Pinto. The color is nice but I think the sleeve should not there. Rip it off girl!
5. Beyonce. I love Beyonce but with this dress?She looks like a flower vase and the prints! Tsk tsk. Where is the House of Derion girl?
6. Vanessa Hudgens. What's with the flowers at the bust?They destruct me.
7. Tilda Swinton. I really don't know what's her problem but she is really the Oscars Worst Dressed for all Seasons! That's it!



Uhh!Last year's Oscars.

These are just my opinions and comments. Sorry if I offended some of the fans out there. Hahaha.

Photos are courtesy of yahoo.com.

No comments: