July 13, 2009

UAAP Season 72

So it's UAAP season again, the most awaited season of the college students not only in the metro but in the whole country, I think. This season's host is the Far Eastern University and it was opened last July 11, 2009. Sad thing I was not there because we had our class.But the good thing it was the birthday of Steph. :]

BONGGA no?!

Because I was not there, I really don't know what happened in the opening ceremony. Hahaha. All I know is that UST Salinggawi Dance Troupe was there, as the ever the usual. I also know the fact that UST Growling Tigers defeated the Adamson Falcons with a score of 76-75 for the opening game and it was an overtime game, but still UST won the game. Hahaha. Pido Jarencio is still the head coach of UST.

But the thing that I really didn't know is that UE defeated DLSU. Tsk tsk.UE scored 65 while DLSU had 46. UE really rocked that game. Oh well, UE swept the whole elimination rounds last season.

All I know is that I am rooting for the University of Santo Tomas! Go USTe! :]]


Actually, this logo of UST is knid of scary. hahaha.

For more photos of the event.

No comments: