November 25, 2012

Paulie's Birthday

Hey, you guys!!! 
It's been a long time since I posted something on this blog, yung matino. Ehehe.
 I was kinda busy with my work. Nakakaloka kasi even me, I wont visit my own blog anymore. 
I don't have so much time e. Hahaha. 
Pero heto I have a blog post. It was one of my dearest friend's birthday, si Paulie.
It was on Nov16th, parang small reunion for us. 

Birthday Boy Paulie/Clarence/Tong :]

And because it was like a reunion, we were complete. 
Well except for Day who's in the US. We super miss her. 
We had so much fun, pero mas fun sana kung andun si Day. Ehehe


These are the people I see once a year, 'pag birthday lang ni Paulie. Hahahaha. 
Nakakatawa kasi eto lang talaga yung time na nagkikita-kita 
kami pero super fun sila kasama, PROMISE!!! Mga bakla din kasi. :]]

(fr LtoR) Beks, Ja, Me, Ron, Mims, Jerika, Paulie, Cathe, Joan
Secret lang ha!!! Yung katabi kong guy, his name is Ron, crush nya ako. CHAR! Hahaha
Gagandang BATA o!!! Hahaha
Met JR, last year hindi ko sya nakausap, this time super chikahan kame.
Ayan o, nagpa-picture pa si kuya! Hahaha
I had so much fun!!! PROMISE!!!

And I got drunk!!! It was a successful birthday Paulie! Thank you so much! 
We love you!! :]
See you next year people. Hahaha

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks like a fun night out!!

<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

SunnyToast said...

You loke sporting Kim K look with that bun:) hay ka miss mag inom! tagal na rin! tumatanda na cgro ako:) hahahaha!