October 16, 2011

October 2011 Magazine Cover: MEGA vs. Preview

I know you guys already saw the cover of  MEGA and Preview magazines. 
And since we're already in the middle of the month, 
I think you guys already have both copies 
KALERKS diba?! It's like a "magazine-cover-orgasm"! 

The first cover I saw (of course on Facebook) was MEGA's. 
Paris Hilton!!! SORRY!!!!



BONGGA!!! The first thing that came into my mind 
when I saw this cover, how much did MEGA pay 
for her to be on that coverrr!?
And then after a few minutes, I saw Preview's!!! 
Hindi sya nagpakabog. Back-to-back cover!!!




Preview put 7 of the most talented young actresses
(but I'm not sure with Sam Pinto and Danita Paner. AY!) 
 in Philippine showbiznezzz. 




From ABS-CBN ( Julia Montes, Kathryn Bernardo & Megan Young), 
TV 5 (Jasmine Curtis Smith & Danita Paner) and GMA 7 (Sam Pinto & Kylie Padilla). 
On this back-to-back cover, Julia Montes and  Jasmine Curtis Smith caught my attention. 

And after seeing the cover of Preview, 
the question how much MEGA paid 
Paris was answered! CHARRR!!!

And of course, I got each copy of these magazines! 
I don't wanna miss both covers. I'm hoping the insides are good to. 
I am so having a magazine-orgasm right now!!! UHHH!!!




If you don't have copies yet, aynako, GO!! GRAB ONE NOW!!!

photo credits: MEGA Facebook Fanpage - http://www.facebook.com/megamagazine
Preview Facebook Fanpage - http://www.facebook.com/preview.ph

No comments: