October 31, 2011

Meiday Mayhem 2: The Annual Halloween Party


Happened on Oct 28 at The Keg in Fort Strip, Taguig. 
I was not really prepared because I was told a day before the event.
I'm not really sure if I was in a halloween costume. Hahaha. Husgahan nyo nga!


 Sorry pero kahit ako hindi ko gets kung anong peg to! 
Barney's gay sister?! Hahaha
And BTW, I wanted to flaunt my new wedge boots so I used it in the event
They're from Soule Phenomenon! FEROSHA diba?!

And YES!!! I was wearing PINK lipstick.
Halloween party naman yun, pagbigyan nyo na! Hahaha

And of course, my partners in crime!!!
Jaja as Chuckie's Bride aka Tiff

I am super in love with my new shoesss!!!

Sarina as Sailor Moon!! SORRY!!!!

Kabugan ba'to ng lipstick, mamang?! 

Hello there boys! 

And then I saw this guy who was in full blast costume.
I was Joker's Mistress. Yun pala yung custome ko!!!
Or we're Barney's minions?! Hahaha.

No comments: