March 6, 2011

Fall 2011 Trend Spotting: Peacock

Hey! Long time no blog! I know! I am so sorry for a blog that is not updated everyday or even twice or once a week. Ehehe. Anyway, I am actually spying the trend for FW 2011 even if I am at work, taking calls. I am visiting Style.com to check some of the trends for this year's Fall Winter collections. OK! Unlike last year's FW which was full of grey, beige and subtle colors, what I noticed for this year's FW trend are colors and prints (actually, colored prints). Even Commes Des Garcons goes for colored prints.


comme des garcons
oscar de la renta matthew williamson jill sander jill stuart iceberg etro anna sui alberta ferretti isey miyake sonia rykiel tsumori chisato cacharel jean paul gaultier Marc by Marc Jacobs proenza schouler


Commes Des Garcons
Oscar de la Renta
Matthew Williamson
Jill Sander
Jill Stuart
Iceberg
Etro
Anna Sui
Alberta Ferretti
Issey Miyake
Sonia Rykiel
Tsumori Chisato
Cacharel
Jean Paul Gaultier
Marc by Marc Jacobs
Rag & Bone


To be honest, colored prints is hard to WERQ! I guess because there's so much going on with prints. Colored prints is fun though, I think. Ehehe. But of course (if you'll check Style.com) black, grey, beige and subtle colors are still in FW 2011 collections. Well, I guess I'll be putting some colored prints in my closet but I really like minimal, simple, and subtle style. I like stripes though! CONNECT?! Hahaha.


Oh, and to wrap this post up, I have this favorite song of Katy Perry from her album Teenage Dream. The title of the song is Peacock. ENJOY! :]

photos are from style.com

No comments: