August 31, 2010

I Wear Shorts

Before, the name of this blog is WHISK ME! I actually don't know why I named it that way until I thought it sounds a cooking blog or something. And since I noticed, these past few weeks where I attended some events, I actually wore shorts, I thought of changing the blog name to "i wear shorts".
Picture 011 39170_150928561589611_100000174041659_489822_7873019_n  4914499935_2679deee8b 47733_148002501889740_100000399734239_315714_2206853_n

1. July 23 (My birthday) shorts: F&H
2. Aug 13 (Meiday Party) shorts: RAW from Malaysia
3. Aug 21 (Sonic Boom 2010) shorts: F&H
4. Aug 28 (Artropolis) shorts: Banana Republic

And my favorite is the one from F&H because I can fold it easily. I don't know why I became a fan of shorts, because usually I just wear skinny jeans, and now I wear shorts anywhere. I think because it's comfy. Anyway, I want many more shorts and I hope I could find like the one from F&H.

16 comments:

Adele said...

I love your birthday photo!! :D

Ad̬le Рhttp://moltocuriosa.com

ching said...

Whisk Me does sound like you are about to cook something up. :D

thyaudaciousness.blogspot.com/

Raez said...

who doesn't love to wear short shorts. you rock them!

xx raez

Ruta, Look Ugly in a Photograph said...

You have such awesome style. I really love all those shorts.

BARESTUDY (Janelle) said...

i can only wear shorts with bare legs for 2 months of the year =( the rest, i'd have to have tights coz i'll freeze to death if i didn't. haha!!

http://barestudy.blogspot.com

BARESTUDY (Janelle) said...

i think i just deleted my previous comment. anyway, i said i can only wear shorts with bare legs for 2 months in a year.. the rest, i'd have to wear tights with it.. or else i'll probably freeze. :P

http://barestudy.blogspot.com

Barbara said...

shorts are always easy to wear :)

Sumo Dewan said...

i only own a pair that i can wear when i go out
lol

THESTREETFASHION5XPRO said...

absolutely love all outfits

Kendr▲ said...

Wow your blog is so cool, very inspirational :)
I'll defiantly be coming back!
Hope you can tell me what you think of my blog if you get the time, i'd love feedback

stoleninspiration.blogspot.com

Kendr▲ said...

Wow your blog is so cool, very inspirational :)
I'll defiantly be coming back!
Hope you can tell me what you think of my blog if you get the time, i'd love feedback

stoleninspiration.blogspot.com

KIRAFASHION said...

I wish all men could wear shorts like you doo...fab!

The Man from Amsterdam said...

Great styles!!

Fashion Profiles said...

And you have such lovely shorts! =) I actually see Bryan Boy in you and the way you dress up... I am envious of those skinny legs! =) HAHAHA!!! Keep wearing shorts... You look good in it... =)

Grace said...

I love you in sequins!

Love Grace.

kelsea said...

you're style is beyond adorable!! love every bit. definitely one of the more stylish guy bloggers i've seen, i think your blog deserves some more attention.

i'm following. take care!
ciao,
-kelsea