March 5, 2009

ANTM Cycle 1-11 Winners

Saw this video, obviously from YouTube and I wonder what happened to the winners of ANTM. Watch this.



Based from the video, I therefore conclude that the winner of Cycle:

1 Adrianne Curry became a bold star, I guess. Hahaha.
2 Yoanna House became a real model and she has this show in Style, Look for Less.
3 Eva Pigford became a real model and an actress. I must say she's one of the most successful.
4 Naima Mora became a real model and I love her the most! :]
5 Nicole Linkletter became a real model, I guess.
6 Danielle Evans became a real model and I love her too.
7 CariDee English became a real model, I love this girl too.
8 Jaslene Gonzalez became a real model and also one of the most successful.
9 Saleisha Stowers became a real model, I guess. Actually she's a real model before she won ANTM and she became the most scandaloush because of that!
10 Whitney Thompson became a real model?I don't know. Hahaha
11 McKey Sullivan the most recent and she's just starting her career in modeling.

Actually I found this video because I was searching for the first episode of Cycle 12 and I found nothing but previews and I stumbled with this video and I just want to share it to you. Hahaha.
This is how I love ANTM!I just love this show!As a person and as an individual. :]

No comments: