March 4, 2009

America's Next Top Model Cycle 12



Uhuh uhuh!The "gay-est" show on Earth, America's Next Top Model has its Cycle 12 and will premiere on US now, March 4, 2009. And guess what, the promotional song is sang by the one and only,Lady Gaga. Uhuh uhuh! It's the 'gay-est' show on Earth! Hahaha. The theme is Origami, I guess. I think you should visit its website. CLICK HERE>>

I super adore ANTM since the beginning. Cycle 1 and 2 were aired in cable channel Velvet last 2006 or 2007 and I saw how this show evolved from Cheap to Chic. I must say, this show inspired me to dream of becoming a model. Hahaha. ANTM is not just taking beautiful photos and strutting the runway, I think it also inspires people to learn how to be confident on what they have and learn how to accept it and learn how to improve it. I just love this show.

Sad thing it's not aired in the Philippines same time with US but thank God there is YouTube. Hahaha. I'm so excited to see it's first episode.

Wanna be on top?!FIERCE! :]

1 comment:

Wilberchie said...

I'm sure you can be a great model joey!