January 29, 2009

Some of the BITCHES I LOVE

I killed the teen dream, deal with it.
Jeffree Star or Jeffree Cunt is said to be the Queen of the Internet. He's a tranny and a singer. I like him because he's the bitchiest of all bitches. Hahahaha. JEFFREE STAR'S MYSPACE


I'm so gay I sweat glitter!
Bryan Boy, the most popular faggot of the third world country. I love this gay, actually he's one of my inspirations why I created a blog. He's so popular Mark Jacobs created a bag named after him. Bryan Boy's Blog


Nicole Richie and Paris Hilton. Everybody knows how bitchy these girls are. They had this show called Simple Life and it's so hilarious and BITCHY! I love them both but I'm more into Nicole Richie because of her style.



Lilly Allen, a British singer-song writer and she doesn't look like a bitchy girl but she is. I've seen her interview in ET and in that interview,she commented about Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears. She said that they're all bitches. Wahahaha. I super love Lilly Allen. Her songs are phenomenal and she's so adorable.

No comments: